This is the ultimate corporate team-building event — the Holt Brothers Bank of America Bowl, a Flag FootballTournament benefitting the Holt Brothers Foundation. Not only will you be supporting children who have a parent with cancer, but your company will benefit as well.
Through the power of play, your team will prepare, execute and celebrate together in a creative, sports-packed atmosphere. Don’t think you can compete on the field? You can participate in other ways. Raise money to benefit the Holt Brothers Foundation. Set up the best tailgate ever. Organize a cheerleading squad. Brainstorm your team name. And did we mention you can win GREAT PRIZES?
Terrence and Torry Holt will also be inviting friends from the sports world to participate as coaches and motivators. They will also send out weekly emails starting in mid-April with fitness tips, plays, and other information to prepare you for Game Day. The Holt Brothers Flag Football Tournament promises to be a great time for a great cause — with great results.
Schedule of Events
- 7:30 AM — Registration Opens
- 8:15 AM — Captain's Meeting
- 8:30 AM — Group Stretch
- 9 AM to 5:15 PM — Tournament
- 11:15 AM to 12:15 PM — Lunch + Strongest Arm Competition
- 11 AM to 1 PM — Tailgate Competition (set-up anytime before)
- 4:40 PM — Championship Game
- 5 to 6:30 PM — Player's Party
- 6:15 PM — Trophy + Awards Presentation
- Limit of 24 teams
- Each team has 15 members (quarterback and four receivers on the field at one time). All teams must have two women participating.
- Two, 15-minute halves with a 5-minute halftime
- Each team plays at least 5 games with awards for top 3 teams
- Grand prize for the team that raises the most money for the Holt Brothers Foundation
- Prizes for the Best Team Name, Most Creative Tailgate, Top Cheerleading Squad and Strongest Arm Competition
Invited special guests include some of Torry’s Super Bowl teammates from the Saint Louis Rams — Dre Bly, Ray Agnew, Tyoka Jackson, Dante Hall, Cliff Crosby and Lloyd Harrison. Also, Thori Staples-Bryan, a top women’s soccer player. Jerricho Cotchery from NC State and the Carolina Panthers will be there too. They, along with Terrence and Torry, will all serve as coaches and mentors during the day, helping teams with plays and giving some extra motivation.